Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whassup guys and gals out..just thought i'd drop an intro. Im hopefully adding this new bike to the stable in the next month or two.

My area (Central Coast Cali) hasnt got it in stock yet and i'm just waiting to see it in person. I've been riding on and off for the last 5 years. Started on an 06 R6 and currently ride an 08 Triumph D675. Its actually for my wife but expect me to put in work.:p

Plan to get the black paint scheme and immediately add a cowl, flushmounts, passenger block off plates, aftermarket exhaust (devil or akro :D), and to finish it off pc the rear sets, heal guards, wheels, and kickstand, and possibly the levers unless I can find an aftermarket set.

Stay tuned folks!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats bro. And welcome to the club. Do post the pics when you get it. As you are already ridden an R6 and Daytona, I am sure you dont need to be told about riding gears... :D
Ride hard, Ride safe!!!
Cheers!!!

·
281 Posts
Whassup guys and gals out..just thought i'd drop an intro. Im hopefully adding this new bike to the stable in the next month or two.

My area (Central Coast Cali) hasnt got it in stock yet and i'm just waiting to see it in person. I've been riding on and off for the last 5 years. Started on an 06 R6 and currently ride an 08 Triumph D675. Its actually for my wife but expect me to put in work.:p

Plan to get the black paint scheme and immediately add a cowl, flushmounts, passenger block off plates, aftermarket exhaust (devil or akro :D), and to finish it off pc the rear sets, heal guards, wheels, and kickstand, and possibly the levers unless I can find an aftermarket set.

Stay tuned folks!!!!
Will look foward to seeing all your mods............!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, Im suprised i dont have more in my photobucket account, but heres a few from when I first brought home my Triumph.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks HSR01. I just sent a few more parts out for powder coating, so they should be coming back on Monday or Tuesday. My PC guy is pretty much a 1 day turn around.

The Triumph has a total different look from when i bought it. I'll post more pictures when I have it all back together.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bike finally arrived. Didn't stay stock for long. Rode it home 150 miles. Nice lil warm up. Let it cool off. Pulled the heat shield and painted it black. Day 2 put another 50 miles on it.

Day 3 I rode it out to Jardine to use as a donor bike for their new exhaust system. I'll have dyno numbers by this weekend too btw. The bike will head over to Race Tech to have the suspension worked on come Monday.

So far, im sitting at almost 700 miles in 3 days. Not too bad if you ask me. I'll post up pics and more information as it comes available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts