Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any members here representing the city of churches (adelaide)? Wanting to know numbers so we can meet up for a ride and compare bikes/upgrades etc.

So far we have

Robbo14
Magona250
Jubis

Where are you guys dont be shy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow where's the representation Adelaide

·
Registered
394 Posts
o/ But you already knew I was down here lol

I went for half a hills run today, the day started out so well but the weather couldn't make up its mind and it started pouring down. My mate and I turned around and ended our run early :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I havnt been in the hills for a few weeks, last trip was about 260 km.

Is that a GO PRO?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I havnt been in the hills for a few weeks, last trip was about 260 km.

Is that a GO PRO?
Yeah it is, love it :D I have about 1-1.5 terabyte of GoPro footage on my PC, going to need a new HDD soon :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it is, love it :D I have about 1-1.5 terabyte of GoPro footage on my PC, going to need a new HDD soon :D
Gotta get my hands on one to, any accessories that are a must have?

·
Registered
394 Posts
If you don't already own one I'd recommend buying the Motorsport Edition, comes with camera, J-hook mounting bracket (useful for attaching to helmet), couple of adhesive mounts. Anything else is really up to you. I got the Suction Cup mount which is great for the fuel tank, windscreen blocks a tiny bit of the view but it's still pretty decent - also versatile in "I want to put my camera here in a non-permanent fashion just to see what the footage will look like", and sticking it to your mates' bikes to get views of your back end or headlights. I also have the Rollbar mount for the front fork (see picture above :))

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you don't already own one I'd recommend buying the Motorsport Edition, comes with camera, J-hook mounting bracket (useful for attaching to helmet), couple of adhesive mounts. Anything else is really up to you. I got the Suction Cup mount which is great for the fuel tank, windscreen blocks a tiny bit of the view but it's still pretty decent - also versatile in "I want to put my camera here in a non-permanent fashion just to see what the footage will look like", and sticking it to your mates' bikes to get views of your back end or headlights. I also have the Rollbar mount for the front fork (see picture above :))

$299.99
HD HERO2:
Motorsports Edition

Looks the goods

·
Registered
394 Posts
It's virtually the same price online or in the city, so cut the waiting time out and just head to somewhere in town that sells them. I know Diamonds Cameras (corner of Pulteney and Rundle) do and Bills Motorcycles do, I'm guessing many other camera and bike places would too.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had a look in peter stevans on Saturday, $399 for hero 2 motorsport edition. FML

In the states the go Pro hero is going for $199 and GoPro Hero2 is $299

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow I heard that Peter Stevens jacks up the prices on stuff but seriously, that is ridiculous. Try Diamonds Cameras on the corner of Pulteney and Rundle Street (just behind HJ's), they *should* still be doing it at $299. Otherwise check Bills' Motorcycles (Hutt Street I think), I think they mark the prices up a bit but I don't think it'd be as high as Peter Stevens does.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Another Adelaide CBR owner

Hey all,

I'm in Adelaide as well, black 2012 CBR250R-ABS with a grand total of 800km on its (and my!) dial.

Regards,

Dave

·
Registered
626 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
anyone up for a ride? :D

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts