Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any CBR250R fan's on this forum from India? I know India is one of the main motorcycle markets worldwide and 250cc bikes like the CBR 250 are in strong demand.

Also after noticing the number of confirmed bookings for the CBR250R ( 1 800 and still growing). Is anyone picking up their CBR250R in april?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah booked mine in bangalore india will be receiving delivery on april as well but still deciding on the colour to choose.Mine is the non-ABS version.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah booked mine in bangalore india will be receiving delivery on april as well but still deciding on the colour to choose.Mine is the non-ABS version.
I bet you can't wait for your CBR250R delivery date in april!

If you ask me.....i think the red and silver paint scheme is the best.

here's a CBR250R photo with the red and silver.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Me too from Bangalore and I had booked my bike in the 2nd week of January.
It's a Red-Silver Non-ABS model. Will be getting it in the month of April.
Excited about that. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the factory fairing's.

but if i have to choose i'd go the red and sliver, and then make the whole bike red or rock a black and red theme!

In pictures the red doesn't seem sharp/ bright enough.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi,
Ajay here, from India. I have booked the bike in Bangalore. Expecting delivery in April end, which means a few more sleepless nights.:D
Nice to see CBR250R enthusiasts all over the world!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, im from Pune.Booked the ABS version in march.
nice to be on the forum with so many Honda CBR fans (which are getting more and more dissapointed due to delivery delay :eek: )!

cheers.

·
281 Posts
Hi,
Ajay here, from India. I have booked the bike in Bangalore. Expecting delivery in April end, which means a few more sleepless nights.:D
Nice to see CBR250R enthusiasts all over the world!!!
Ajay, I have to agree with you that it is nice to see something like this bike that we can share with other enthusiasts all over the world. The "Quarter Liter CBR for the world from Honda is truly unique". Most motos are sold regionally only so the rest of us have no idea ! Come to think of it, since unit one has not been delivered in North America (maybe mid May!) we don't have much of an idea either ! Best of luck with your CBR and we will look forward to some great riding posts from your part of the world...........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, this is Abhisek - Banglore..
I have booked a Black non abs on 5th april..n ll be getting it around June end..
Actually i planed to book after d bike come on road...but couldnt hold myself dat long n booked it lately.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome all CBR Indians!we will be some of the first proud owners of these supercool machines...and unlike rest of the world such machines on roads is a rare sight!we will definitely stand out of the crowd!

cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all..
Dis is Ambuj from New Delhi..Iv booked the ceber on 2nd April...2nd week of may is wat d guy quoting lets c..iv booked a Silver Non-ABS..really excited on how it goes around....:)
CHEERS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts