Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, I'm just wondering how many members here are from the Houston area? Maybe we can have a meet one day

·
Registered
30 Posts
Slick Shawn is From H Town

Hey what's up I've been waiting for some riders from Houston to pop up. I am looking to have some meetups!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man! I'm from the complete opposite side! I'm in the Southwest side. I got mine used with 1800 miles for 3200 :D

Have you done anything to your cbr yet?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mods

All I have done is add all of the Tyga red parts from Tyga USA. I have also painted the exhaust shield flat black like the exaust. When I get my tax return I plan on getting the 2 bros slip on and a Corbin seat , as the stock seat makes my ass go numb after about an hour. I also got the kayaken blue led light kit and it looks bad ass at night. Is their any good riding out by you? All sorts of twisties out by me. If your ever interested in going for a ride let me know. Shawn 8323269501 email [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
got a red cbr from honda of houston in december. Only thing ive done is installed a yoshimura slip on exhaust. Im on the northwest side of town. it would be awsome to have a meet up soon. Lets set up one.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Im in Friendswood! I actually just posted about maybe a group ride in houston.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts