Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting out the feelers to see if there are any ceebee riders out there in or near ohio that would want to organize a group ride..Im in columbus and willing to meet where ever to make this happen!!:eek::D I just saw the pics of the Huston group ride and im jealous..:rolleyes::cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hear ya on the jealousy bit. I just checked it out and it's about a 3.5 hour ride to Columbus from here in Windsor, ON. It'd be cool to get some people from the Michigan and Indiana regions in on it too.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya on the jealousy bit. I just checked it out and it's about a 3.5 hour ride to Columbus from here in Windsor, ON. It'd be cool to get some people from the Michigan and Indiana regions in on it too.
i agree..i just looked at a map, looks like a jog west then due south from windsor..yea we gotta gather up some folks, find a half way point and do a ride..i know that a guy in cinncinatti on this forum has one but he just got rear ended on his ceebee at a red light..any takers from Indy, Michigan, or any other folks from Canada?

·
Registered
30 Posts
late to this thread but there is a large group of general riders in Cincinnati that I roll around with and frequent. Sundays in Northern Kentucky we will do back-roads rides. There are a few from C-Bus and a few from the Dayton area. Might want to take a look over there too.

Assfault Junkies

·
Banned
834 Posts
I'm in Cleveland, we're all over the place but nowhere close to each other. Far and few in between.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This thread is fairly old, but I am in Columbus and though I am still pretty green (450 on my first bike) I wouldn't mind some local group riding.

Let me know if anyone is going to be in the area and you don't mind riding with an late starter. I'm 45 and as mentioned, new to riding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts