Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be moving later in the year to the research triangle area. Probably Cary,NC but not sure officially. Anybody know of a good dealer to get my 250 serviced. Hoping that someone has had a great relationship and a dealer that won't cheat you. I will be sad to be leaving my wonderful dealer here in NASHVILLE, but i'm ready to move back to the Carolinas

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey. I'm in Clayton but its right by Raleigh. We do bike nights on Thursdays. Meet at the digital sign at the state fairgrounds around 630. Then we ride to go get grub and usually hit up Nappertandys afterwards. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. It's a bunch of ppl off ncsportbikes.com. Good group. I'm always down to ride if you want. I just can't do weekends during the day bc of my pt job.

·
745 Posts
Team Powersports in Garner is most likely your nearest dealer. Honda of Sanford (south of Cary) has been nice to me, distance might be close depending on where in Cary you are.

MotoMax up in North Raleigh has (at least in my last search) been the cheapest on tires, folks there seem to be pretty nice as well. Brewer Cycles up in Henderson is a drive, but that's where I bought my bike, and I really like them.

Good Luck!. I'm about 20 miles North of Raleigh, don't group ride much, but will be glad to get up with you if I can find a hole in my schedule.

Oh - Durham. Triangle Cycles. Haven't been there in awhile, but it was a nice store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts