Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I have tried both high quality Halogen and Xenon and prefer the Xenon. Once it heats up the light is very bright. Also tried it with heavy fog and it beams really nicely. Only annoyance is having a big setup duct taped to the bike. I have never tried LED bulbs.

Ohhh I see, a different hub. Would that fit? I don't know if U hate it or love it. I like the retro style of ours :p Good luck, I hope you can figure it out.

Would there be hyperflashing from just switching the signal bulbs? I assume so.
They look a bit pricey, allthough you get 10 so you are basically set for life, but also a bit limited. I remember getting 4 low profile led indicators for around 8 euros, like 12 dollars.

I guess it depends how much you like the stock indicators. I personally hate them, the look, how big they are, I even broke one just getting on the bike (hit it with my foot lmao). The cheap led ones have rubber bases, so harder to break, and if one breaks you can replace them for virtually nothing. The originals have 1 good thing, which is that they act like sliders and mitigate damage in a crash. I think they do a pretty good job at protecting the front side fairings from initial impact.

· Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
1,076 Posts
I don't know if U hate it or love it. I like the retro style of ours :p Good luck, I hope you can figure it out.
I love the the idea. the look.
By the way, originally the Indian model from 2018 was marketed with the normal turn signals, not LED turn signals.
To my understanding the light beam should be improved, more wide, including the ability (in terms of currents and heat) to activate the high beam and low beam permanently (and not just for the blink/passing).
Automotive lighting Liquid Water Automotive exterior Tints and shades
Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

Would there be hyperflashing from just switching the signal bulbs? I assume so.
Me too. On the other hand, it says 21W on them, but I think it only means the standard of the bulb housing (P21W).
Handwriting Rectangle Font Line Slope
Wood Rectangle Cylinder Hardwood Font

• Helpful
Reactions: Mory and goool89

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I love the the idea. the look.
By the way, originally the Indian model from 2018 was marketed with the normal turn signals, not LED turn signals.
To my understanding the light beam should be improved, more wide, including the ability (in terms of currents and heat) to activate the high beam and low beam permanently (and not just for the blink/passing).
View attachment 45995 View attachment 45996

Me too. On the other hand, it says 21W on them, but I think it only means the standard of the bulb housing (P21W).
View attachment 45997 View attachment 45998
I didn't even know about that part. It looks really cool!

It's most likely P21W. Fixing hyperflash isn't a hard task anyway

21 - 24 of 24 Posts