Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know someone here has one, can't remember who though. I'm not a fan of the screen on top of the stock windscreen look.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I suppose one advantage is it is simple to install and remove...no personal experience (yet) though.

I had it put on by R CalRacing in Huntington Beach it was one hell of a job :mad: with the body work coming off and going back on :D the windshield is from HONDA parts:rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Woolf -

I think you may be thinking of the tinted stock windscreen. Here's the install instructions for the touring windscreen:

"Screen, Touring, Dark Tint, OEM Honda, 2011 CBR125/150/250R. Ideal for deflecting away from rider to reduce fatigue.

This is a genuine Honda accessory and is very easy to install. Simply remove the mirrors and fit between the mirrors and the existing fairing and screen when you go touring, or leave on your bike for that mean star trooper look!"

I had it put on by R CalRacing in Huntington Beach it was one hell of a job :mad: with the body work coming off and going back on :D the windshield is from HONDA parts:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good option for taller people for deflecting wind im 6'1 and i find i get alot of wind right into my neck and head and no i dont ride in a tuck nor will i

·
Registered
107 Posts
delivered already!

+It's my first confirmed source and I just ordered it. I would've preferred clear (dark tint looks fugly on red/silver), but winter's nigh and I can't wait any longer. I need the chest protection.
+Holy overshield, Batman! It's only been 10 days and it's here in my garage in the states already, awaiting install tomorrow!

That was an excellent, quality, rapid delivery, Tyga Performance!

Ride on.
Roadkill

·
Registered
107 Posts
Honda Overshield

+The installation took ~10 minutes. It helps if you have an assistant hold the shield in place while you start the mirror screws. The upper screws were easier to start than the lower screws, so begin at the top of each side before you go the bottom screws.

http://www.roadkillonline.net/imagedb_images/35_10955.JPG

You can view the captioned images in the "cbrtech windshield" image album at RoadkillOnline:
www.roadkillonline.net

It will help when things get real cold, by providing a space that I can more realistically slightly tuck behind.

Ride on.
Roadkill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts