Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just been shopping around looking at parts and on the Crower website they have a set of S2 cams for our little monsters that claims a 4hp increase which is a huge 17% jump in power for our little bikes. Just wondering if anyones had experience with these cams. Below is the link

http://danielcrowerracing.com/i-9056195-honda-cbr-250-300-s2-cam-set-2011-16.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
235 Posts
I haven't personally used the crower cams, but Ari Henning used them in his A bike last year. You can look up his record, but he won the class and set some track records doing it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't personally used the crower cams, but Ari Henning used them in his A bike last year. You can look up his record, but he won the class and set some track records doing it.
Sounds good ill look into him. Did you run cams in your bike?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah gotcha.ive been wanting to get into track racing that kinda why i started looking at cams. Didnt know they couldnt run them.

·
Registered
235 Posts
It all depends on the class rules. I race with CMRA, and want to run the bike in the super stock classes. There are classes where the cams would be allowed also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts