Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as ive said before,i would like to add-on an audio system,i dont want to use those little 2 inch speakers that go on the handle bars or windshield.

i would like to see if these 4inch low-profile speakers can be mounted anywhere.

Universal mount on any motorcycle with or without windshields, 4ohm, highway rated, 2~3 amps power draw, amplifier size (1.5" x 2.5" x 4"), 4" speaker enclosure size (4.75" diameter x 2" depth),
http://www.uniqcycle.com/images/wiring.jpghttp://www.uniqcycle.com/images/wiring.jpg
UNiQ Cycle Sounds Low-Profile Edition Motorcycle Speaker System

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah,i thought about the 2 inch speakers for a while,but i know id want them even louder then that =p

·
Registered
12 Posts
has anyone even installed speakers such as the one's above on their CBR250R? I'd really like to see how it will look. I hate having extra things on my handle bars, but if these speakers won't be a bother i guess why not?

I might go for the 2 inch speakers, it might be loud enough for me.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just install Chatterbox Stereo Helmet Headset speakers in your helmet, add an audio cord and your iPod and you are set for tunes. This way you don't upset others who might not appreciate your tunes blaring out as you cruse by.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I can appreciate people liking music. However I would rather be able to hear the cars schreeching brakes behind me. Any any other hazards that are going to kill me.
I prefer to listen to the wind.

·
Registered
269 Posts
just wear ear buds. you're gonna need to block out some of the wind noise anyway if you want to maintain your hearing

if i'm not listening to music and wearing ear buds, i have ear plugs in. can still hear sirens, cars, other bikes, etc but no headaches

·
Registered
354 Posts
right Double and no ringing ears after long rides. the wind in a full face is loud, I heard it is better with an open face helmet. But my mug was saved by a full face, so I stick with it. I also hear plenty with earplugs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts