Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice mods. What did the forks come from?

NSR250 parts are out there - just have to watch for them. Wonder if a Hawk GT sssa wouldn't fit on there....hmmm....

Bill

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi rian

Im ben
Also from Indonesia.

Please visit my facebook site
OneThree Motoshop | Facebook

I have lots of parts that u'll gonna need for the CBR, like PROJECT ONE fender eliminator kit, integrated LED taillight, exhaust system (Yoshimura USA, Jardine RT5, Akraprovic, two brothers racing, FMF, Leo Vince, Arrow). I also have RSV racing parts...they have frame slider, engine cover, boot stand, rearset, front shock balancer.

Please dont hesitate to contact me
One3 motoshop
Tangerang, Indonesia

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yes please! One of the better mod si have seen.
i'd always be worried the wheel is going to fall off lol.

someone needs to do a extended swingarm version of this bike :p
:D

Where did you find those parts?
part from japan,ex nsr 250 mc 28

NSR250 parts are out there - just have to watch for them. Wonder if a Hawk GT sssa wouldn't fit on there....hmmm....

Bill
fork showa radial red limited edition

Hi rian

Im ben
Also from Indonesia.

Please visit my facebook site
OneThree Motoshop | Facebook

I have lots of parts that u'll gonna need for the CBR, like PROJECT ONE fender eliminator kit, integrated LED taillight, exhaust system (Yoshimura USA, Jardine RT5, Akraprovic, two brothers racing, FMF, Leo Vince, Arrow). I also have RSV racing parts...they have frame slider, engine cover, boot stand, rearset, front shock balancer.

Please dont hesitate to contact me
One3 motoshop
Tangerang, Indonesia
hii ben...

·
Registered
389 Posts
let's see some more pictures, looks awesome.

·
Registered
175 Posts

Bill
The Hawk swingarm does not use a rising rate linkage. The shock bolts directly to the swingarm. That could pose problems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts