Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Aprilia RS4 125cc design is nice, i'm loving it. Honda will have the upper hand over Aprilia, being it's HONDA. At this point I don't think we can consider Aprilia to be Honda's competition, Honda has such a wide market with a lot of returning customers, it will take some time for Aprilia to gain a strong rep in the riding community but so far, so good.

Honda, the name just sells it's self.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honda's 125CC bike is isn't most attractive bike, or the best bike in that choice.
If i had to choose between the 2 bikes i would go for the Aprila 125CC cause its just looks that much better

·
Registered
29 Posts
What was supposed to be a delivery date of beginning of May for my cbr250 has turned into end of June/ beginning of July. I'm strongly considering just purchasing an Aprilia rs125 and making it street legal which shouldn't be too hard to do in Texas.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What was supposed to be a delivery date of beginning of May for my cbr250 has turned into end of June/ beginning of July. I'm strongly considering just purchasing an Aprilia rs125 and making it street legal which shouldn't be too hard to do in Texas.
If i was to buy a 125 again (which i dont :)) i would take a look at Yamaha YZF-125.

I was at yamaha dealer the other day to look at their mt-03, and was amazed over the yzf, it looks much much more a real bike than my former cbr125r.
And yzf have 15hp, 4 valves.

Maybee thats because it cost the same as the cbr250 here in dk...:eek:

·
745 Posts
The pic shows a nice bike... Monocoque frame, aluminum swingarm as opposed to a steel tube frame and swingarm. 90 lbs less? That would be awesome, but I'd want 250cc's in it - half the hp of the CBR for a 18% weight reduction (figuring a 150 lb rider) doesn't add up for me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If it were available this summer and priced the same, i would consider it. but i cant wait another 6 months. it is awesome looking though, glad they're bringing it, it will be the only "sportbike" the cbr can beat in a race :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'd love to see a 250cc version of the Aprilia RS4 125. Unfortunately, the Piaggio Group doesn't have a 250cc single in their arsenal (aside from their Vespa 250s).

Mike

·
Registered
147 Posts
talked to a aprilia dealer today in brooklyn new york,he said by thanksgiving they will be in his showroom,i know its only a 125cc,but the looks alone sold me,i dont care,i gotta have this one too.i asked him if he is taking deposits and he said not yet,as soon as he gets the paperwork on it,i can put $$ down to hold one.

·
Registered
529 Posts
It is a beautiful bike. With high end componentry too. I would consider buying it just to stare at it in my garage. :D

Mike

·
Registered
147 Posts
same here,i would just take it for small rides by the beach,i cant get over how good it looks,and i like that its only a 125cc,fun toy,that looks mean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts