Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's take a look at the advantages of purchasing a certified used car...
Purchasing a quality used car means that you are able to buy a used car and avoid the depreciation that happens with a brand new car. This saves you money.
And, you have peace of mind because the car is covered under a warranty should the car give you troubles shortly after purchasing the vehicle. AUTOCOM CDP
With certified used cars, often times you can go for all the bells and whistles! You can look at pre-owned cars that have the extras that you want in a vehicle. Maybe it is added running boards on a pickup, or perhaps the sunroof on the sedan of your choice.
When purchasing brand new, these additions can add up and become quite costly compared to purchasing a used vehicle.
The bottom line is...
Are certified used cars better? Absolutely if you want confidence that you have purchased a car that has been inspected and repaired with added peace of mind through the warranty.
Certified used cars are a wise decision if you are in the market for a new used car.
When the car buying process gets to be this easy, it's all about you and the things you love about your next set of wheels.
To learn more, I suggest you check this out: This Boise Used Car Dealer Caught The Competition Napping.
Or maybe you don't believe there is a better way to purchasing a car in Colorado, and you truly believe that all used car dealers are the same!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Why is this in cbr250 general discussion? Should be in off topic.

·
Registered
385 Posts
If I was purchasing a used bike or car I'd look for one with a salvage title. MUCH cheaper and all it means, most of the time (you have to check them out) is that at some point there was cosmetic damage that exceeded blue book value so an insurance company totaled it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts