Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you like watching Superbike Racing and want to see behind the scenes and fast onboard camera shots take a look at my (internet) mates video's.
He is Canadian and takes part in both Canadian and USA Superbike events.
He has just bought a BMW S1000RR and it goes like stink.
Lot's knee dragging plus fast straights!
The video's are longish but enjoyable :)
Cheers
Paul
http://vimeo.com/41222275

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Where is the vids mate?

·
Registered
534 Posts
It's off topic and I apologize but I saw Perth, Australia on tv the other day. They were talking about how bad the kangaroo population is and the damage they do to the crops saying that Perth is a very large agricultural area. They were showing a guy out hunting them and he had a FULL truck load by the end of the night! Reminded me of my days hunting hogs in the orange groves when I lived in Florida! Looked like some real pretty country over there. Sorry for the hijack.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's off topic and I apologize but I saw Perth, Australia on tv the other day. They were talking about how bad the kangaroo population is and the damage they do to the crops saying that Perth is a very large agricultural area. They were showing a guy out hunting them and he had a FULL truck load by the end of the night! Reminded me of my days hunting hogs in the orange groves when I lived in Florida! Looked like some real pretty country over there. Sorry for the hijack.
Hi
There are a lot of Kangaroo's near where i live - you see them on the golf course and in the forrest area and unfortunately dead at the side of the road. They sleep / laze around during the day and come out early evening time.
You do have to keep your eyes open whilst riding - you wouldn't want to hit one.:eek:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah from what I saw on that show they're basically Australia's version of our whitetail deer here in Pennsylvania. They love to come out at night and criss cross the roads making a mess cars, trucks and anything else that hits them. They had a whole big family of them with collars with their names on them on that show that were living on a gold course. Was that the one by you maybe? And man I can't believe how they breed!! It's no wonder they're everywhere over there!LOL They were showing how the female can have a small joey that's still feeding, one in the oven and another fertilized embryo on hold waiting for the one to be born!! That's insane and even has rats and rabbits beat.
I have always dreamed of visiting Australia one day because it is such a beautiful country with so much beautiful countryside. Plus ya'll have the coolest cars and trucks over there that we can only DREAM of here in the states!! Like the toyota hilux, nissan patrol, some of the awesome fords they have over there like the falcon and last but definitely not least the holdens!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts