Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
281 Posts
Prima! Bali is looking pretty much like a paradise! I think the silver grey looks great. I would accent it a bit with some red....great photos...thanks for posting and please post more with ride reports!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank's mates. Indeed Bali's a paradise but the roads to the exotic beaches and mountains are mostly off road so can't really bring my babyblade close enough. I'll try to post my ride reports next time. I need to learn more vocabularies otherwise I might end up with boring stories that you won't understand.

@Ajaymanohar Motographer sounds great to me, I want to change my name to
Motographer.

@Honda-biker It has to be mounted under the headlights but I'll try to put it somewhere else Thank's mate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really nice shots! I get my silver "baby" here on Bali on Monday, and then its just the loooong wait until the plates arrive! Would love to here about some good trips you guys have taken!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I LOVE the silver. Unfortunately us folks in Canada get a choice of Black or Red and Silver...that's it. Really like the silver. Look forward to hearing bout riding in Bali

·
Registered
10 Posts
Silver looks great! I too am in Canada and have a Red one on order. I wish Silver or Tri-Colour were an option here as well..

Very nice pictures by the way!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts