Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so... for aus
remus will have a custom pipe ready in 4- weeks @$599 aluminium or $699 carbon fibre

two brothers will have a custom pipe in 10 weeks @ $500ish

watch this space for more details.... ride safe... peace

·
Registered
319 Posts
Action MC have an exhaust for $500
YouTube - Honda CBR250R custom exhaust

And the above exhaust is based on one for a ninja 250 which costs about $200au landed

Staintune will be developing in one soon, Im waiting a few weeks for a call for when they need to take my bike from me to design it.

It would be dynoed before and after, noise tested as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
There's a company in Thailand that's coming out with systems for the cbr 250, 150 and 125, should be good, these guys have been in the Thai circuits for a long time now and get outsourced for R&D contracts. Forgot the name of the company though, starts with a 'J' or something.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quick update... yoshimura and leovance both confirmed via email that something is in the works for the cbr but have no dates or pricing as yet.

·
Registered
400 Posts
well im assuming the one to bring out a badass exhaust first might get the first buys,no one wants to wait! lol..i prolly can if i put an audio system on the bike.would sound good since the exhaust is so quiet!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just got an email from akrapovic and they said it will be available worldwide in july!!!! no price included.

·
Registered
133 Posts
read somewhere else that screaming demon will have a pipe ready in 2-3 weeks
Same old chinese retaining strap and end tips there. May as well choose the cheapest one from all the manufacturers that have the same looking cans. Since they are all essentially the same.

I haven't seen any that are different yet. I dont think its a coincidence that they all have the same shape, endtips and retaining straps.

·
Registered
400 Posts
is that for the yoshi goku?july is a whole month away :(,plus a week plus the actual date! and shipping etc =p...

ask em for a sneak peak !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts