Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ready to install my arrow exhaust (thanks Tom @ Biohazard for the help.) The instructions are in Itallian with a not so great translation.

1. the cutouts in the gasket for the exhaust clamp does not fit the cutouts in the clamp. the gasket cutouts are longer. are these supposed to fit together, or is the gasket intentionally longer?

2. Nothing in the directions about installing the header. not exactly sure what I need to do here when putting on the new one. any info would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The cutouts are larger but they will fit snug. The length of the gasket is too long I just cut it shorter. The header is straight forward. Remove the factory gasket at the slip joint and slide on the new midpipe. Get everything lined up and snug down the clamp provided.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Header is simple

2 bolts off the engine block and one on a bracket under it like this

All finished

Yes, thats an arrow front pipe, with an M4 SS

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Installed the Arrow full system a few tousand miles ago. Straight forward disassembly / reassembly. No special instructions. Pay attention to the torque spec on the header pipe. (Mine had 700 miles so I reused the gasket.)

Loud without db killer. Quiet with it. Black aluminum is perfect with the black CBR.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked and had no gasket that was on the stock pipe anywhere and the arrow did not come with one for the pipes... I have the silencer in and it is close to as quiet as the stock. I will post pictures tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts