Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Astra Honda in Indonesia has finally launched the Honda CBR 250 R, with this just around the corner in April it will come to the US.

As for the Asia market the honda CBR250R has pretty much launched all over that side of the world... now whats left is for the us dealer ships to get it and then were ready to rock and roll =]

heres some more info on the Astra Honda Release... now if only it was for the US...

Repsol Honda MotoGP Launches CBR 250 | Motorcycle News

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm jealous, they already have the CBR250R and us suckers in the U.S.A. are still patiently waiting. I wonder if we have any 2011 Honda CBR250R owners on here from Indonesia, it would be cool if they could fill us in on the bike.

In India the bike already got 1 800 bookings within a 1 month span. From reading that CBR250R article it seems Indonesia will be another market the CBR250R will be selling like hot cakes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
They are selling like hot cakes that why we haven't gotten our bikes yet!
The Asian market is huge, and a much higher demand than us for bikes. Regardless i wish a Moto GP team came to us, for a bike release..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Make me wait too long I might go buy a Ninja.....just say'n.
I think you guys in US are luckier..., I bought the CBR250R just because it's reasonable price.(+/- $4,550)
In Indonesia to buy a big cc motorbike priced $12,000 in the US..., we have to spent almost 3 X you paid.
I think that's the reason why the CBR250R is so 'hot' here...

Rgds,
Deddy

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got mine on pre-order should be coming in within 2 weeks. I got it in black without ABS. I'm a first time rider so need to start small, insurance is low $805/yr compared to $5000/yr for a 600cc.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would assume young, US insurance rates are alot lower than Canadian Insurance rates for sure. From what i recall Canadian Insurance rates are through the roof!

·
Registered
4 Posts
wow why so high? young and accidents/tickets??
I have 4 minor (under 50km over the limit in Ontario, Canada) speeding tickets in the last 3yrs in my car so that affects my insurance on a bike too. I'm 33 yrs old so can't be the age...lol...

Called the dealer last week and he sure didn't have the charming attitude that he had when I bought the bike, figures, but anyway he said they're on the rails from vancouver headed toward toronto and he doesn't know what kind of bikes are in the shipment. He said it could be blacks or reds but he doesn't know. I don't care what it takes I'm getting my Black non ABS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts