Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know how to hook down a spare helmet to the rear seat, I know that other sport bikes can, and it looks like this one can, anyone know how to hook it down for sure?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Behind the passenger seat, there is a tool bag with a metal/rubber helmet cable. You thread that thru the D Rings on the helmet and it attaches under the seat which you then lock. I only know this because the dealership showed me yest when I went to pick it up :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Behind the passenger seat, there is a tool bag with a metal/rubber helmet cable. You thread that thru the D Rings on the helmet and it attaches under the seat which you then lock. I only know this because the dealership showed me yest when I went to pick it up :D
This method is used to lock the helmet while the bike is parked. It is not meant to secure a spare helmet while the bike is being ridden. If you want to secure a spare helmet, a bungee net is probably the easiest way to do it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ah, I stand corrected. Good thing bungee nets are $5~10 on amazon, just hooked one up yest.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts