Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to start 250 club, anyone else down?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in the Woodlands and am planning on purchasing one at the end of the month... I'd be interested. Any tips on purchasing by the way? Honda of Houston, Wild West Honda, Bob Lunsford's Northwest or Cycle Shack North? What'd you guys pay for yours and where'd you get it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in the Woodlands and am planning on purchasing one at the end of the month... I'd be interested. Any tips on purchasing by the way? Honda of Houston, Wild West Honda or Bob Lunsford's Northwest? What'd you guys pay for yours and where'd you get it?
That's awsome that your planning to get a 250! I bought mine at Honda of Houston. Great people. Ask for David, he is a big bald guy. Super helpful and nice guy. I hope we be able to set up a club.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in the Woodlands and am planning on purchasing one at the end of the month... I'd be interested. Any tips on purchasing by the way? Honda of Houston, Wild West Honda, Bob Lunsford's Northwest or Cycle Shack North? What'd you guys pay for yours and where'd you get it?
I went to Honda of Houston. They also have a progressive insurance agent in the dealership. Good price on the bike and no b.s.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm down, that would be awsome !
Yeah not like riding around with vests or anything lol. Maybe just a club sticker on the windshield. Would be rad though. Big club rides would be fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah not like riding around with vests or anything lol. Maybe just a club sticker on the windshield. Would be rad though. Big club rides would be fun.
yeah i get you lol. Group decals would be cool. would be cool to be in a club. btw you still cant make it this sunday for the group ride in tomball?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Count me in. :) Here's some pics of when we met this past Sat.

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-...-our-cruise-down-galveston-beach-lowcard.html

I went to Honda of Houston. Easy to deal with and friendly people.

That's awsome that your planning to get a 250! I bought mine at Honda of Houston. Great people. Ask for David, he is a big bald guy. Super helpful and nice guy. I hope we be able to set up a club.
Great people indeed.

yeah i get you lol. Group decals would be cool. would be cool to be in a club. btw you still cant make it this sunday for the group ride in tomball?
I'm down for adding a decal to my bike. I guess it's time to think of a name. :) Lowcard said he was down when I met him Sat. He was thinking it was this Sunday (Easter Sunday).

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah im already working on some decal designs, ill post some sketches soon.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today I went to Cycle Shack North, Northwest Honda and Honda of Houston.

I was quoted $300 less, OTD, at Cycle Shack North than the other two. Northwest Honda even claimed to give me "$100 off".

I guess I've made my pick.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Today I went to Cycle Shack North, Northwest Honda and Honda of Houston.

I was quoted $300 less, OTD, at Cycle Shack North than the other two. Northwest Honda even claimed to give me "$100 off".

I guess I've made my pick.
Can't beat that bratha, when are you planning to pick yours up?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts