Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I was just wondering For the people in australia how much did you pay for your bike I got my dealer down from 6500 to 6000 I was wondering if that's good or not ? Cheers

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
$5850 ride away (includes s/d p/d & 6 mnths lic)- WA country dealer
Non ABS, Black or Cherry Red/Silver.
Both have build dates of 02 /2011 Thailand

ABS models avail September +$500. (but dont count on this they may still be months away)

$5690 Demo model with 300km- Perth city dealer

$5290 s/h 600 km Tri colour - bikesales.com WA
$5690 s/h 280km Tri Colour - bikesales.com WA

All have Honda factory 24months warranty as per brochure despite the Honda.au website saying 12months

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I paid $5990 ride away full year rego in NSW

Black non abs

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Yeah different states have diff ORC's so basically Budget $5490 + whatever the legal fees are..

Any more and they suck,
Any less is one less salesmans pub dinner.

One good thing to do would be get the first service valve clearance and oil/filter budgeted into the sales contract.. has to be done anyway and best done by the dealer that sells it to you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got my tri color demo (600Ks), non abs with Moriwaki slip on for $5800 ride away. I thought I got a good deal but not sure now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
got mine in geraldton WA for $5600 ride away brand new 0 kms, a guy at the hondashop perth was going to sell me 1 $200 cheaper but then charge me $400 freight to get it up here lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
i paid 6300 ride away with 1 year full cover insurance, 1 year rego and 1st service free. thanks to the gal and guys at the honda shop midland perth.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Gee my insurance is $456 Im a learner rider as well, inc helmet and gear cover, and an excess of about $650

Over 25 rating 1

·
Registered
706 Posts
Gee my insurance is $456 Im a learner rider as well, inc helmet and gear cover, and an excess of about $650

Over 25 rating 1
Per year? Mines just over 300 a year @ 23. That was on a Permit, I just got my license so IDK if it will go down or not.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Per year? Mines just over 300 a year @ 23. That was on a Permit, I just got my license so IDK if it will go down or not.
Mine's $146 a year from State Farm; I just put the policy on it yesterday. I went with a high liability amount as there are lots of expensive cars where I live.
Here's a tip - NEVER buy collision on a motorcycle. If you wreck the bike the most you can get is blue book, plus going through an insurer means the bike goes on DMV as a "salvage." If you look at the $$ and the maximum payback it just isn't worth it. I don't even carry collision on my car. After 5 or 6 years of going without an accident you've saved more in premiums than you could ever collect.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yeh per year. Also Pete, this is australia stuff is different here.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
$6390 Causeway & Pestige Honda 12mnths lic.

$6400 at my local country dealer today whoohoo.

Black ABS on its way.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts