Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello .. i hope this hasn't been posted up yet .. i did a quick search if this topic has been discussed yet and found nothing .. please dont crucify me for asking but .. how much do you guys/gals ride?? what is your average monthly mileage? to start off i get around 1k miles a month .. give our take .. so far i had this bike for about 3.5 months and with 3200+ miles on it .. juss wondering if thats a lot or average or low .. thanks for any upcoming responses ..

·
Registered
534 Posts
I use mine for commuting and for fun weekend rides. I've had mine for five weeks and have 1,600 miles already! LOL

·
Registered
311 Posts
1,000-2,000 miles per month.
1,000 when it is cold, shitty weather, rainy, or I am out of town for work.
2,000 in the summer. Group rides, 250R powered mini-vacations, etc.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Can't predict anything so far; do a weekly trip for about 320 Km back & forth commute to office; apart from that spontaneous rides & rides on demand. All put together its 22600+ Kms in 11 months of ownership, that averages to 2054 Km or 1280 miles per month, which is way too less compared to several Gurus here

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm averaging about 1,000 miles/month. I think that'll pick up, though... can't seem to get enough of the thing...

·
Registered
329 Posts
it depends on how many joyride happen in the month: just with commuting I average 600km/month.
If I go outer I can manange to do the same amount in just two days.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
1500 kms per month so far.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just about 1000 miles per month. Freeway miles fly by, but it takes me 10-15 minutes for just over 3 miles of LA city commuting, and that is with frequent lane splitting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts