Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone! Just got my brand new cbr a couple weeks ago. It's my first bike and I'm loving it! I already crashed into a building and dropped it going around a turn so I consider myself an experienced rider ;D If anyone can point me in the right direction for some sexy ass exhausts and fairings I'd appreciate it. It's hard as hell finding anything online for it. Mines black btw. Sexy but not sexy enough, I need some uniqueness to it, ya feel me? =P Hit me up and thanks in advance for the welcome everyone!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I hope this isn't a troll..

But in case it isn't..
get into a parking lot and PRACTICE your ass off. Clearly you need it.

Take the MSF or equivalent safety course and learn how to actually ride.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome! Also make sure you've got your safety gear -- DOT/Snell rated helmet that's properly fitted, jacket with protective armour, boots that have steel in key places (toes, heal, shin), abrasion-resistant gloves, and possibly a pair of riding pants.

I'm a new rider, too, and can't say enough about the importance of the MSF licensing class--it MATTERS. And, if you want some proof of it, read David Hough's book "Proficient Motorcycling".

Stay safe, ride strong!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
quote "What's up everyone" quote

Apparently not you! Agree....hope this isn't a troll. If you are not....my suggestion is to ride for a while yet before putting money into replacing fairings and a "sexy exhaust". Try to keep it shiney side up for a bit before sinking more money into it. Starting off with professional lessons is a logical choice

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha no worries I'm taking the class in a month or so and i ride with all of the right protective gear! I'll be safe to haunt the streets for another month or so until I take the class! Until then I should be fine. I've gotten a lot better than the first three days when all of that happened and looked into a lot of websites for motorcycle safety and all that, and I've gotten a lot better. Sand still scares the **** out of me but other than that I'm pretty comfy on a bike now. And even better news, my baby is still sexy! I'll post a picture so you guys can see after hitting a house and being dropped shes still as sexy as JLO dropping it like she's hot!

P.S. I'm not a troll. I'm a human

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings GBLiquid,

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, GB... and thanks for the chuckles...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally took a picture of my baby. Thats her bad side, the other side hasn't been touched.

See I'm not that bad of a rider! =P

1 - 17 of 17 Posts