Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 18th of February I'll be travelling from England to Australia to meet up with our son and have negotiated with my wife a couple of weeks motorcycle touring on my own. She wouldn't take as long away from her business as I am from mine so........
Hiring a bike in Oz was going to cost me at least AU$3000 so I decided to look at what I could buy for that money and found the little beauty in the picture below. Anything I get back on it will be a bonus and I won't have to worry about any damage if things don't go to plan. After having moved on to an R3 a year ago at home I'm really looking forward to getting back on a CBR250R.
I'll have to sell it quickly when I arrive in Sydney in early March to meet up with the rest of the family, probably to a dealer but maybe I can find someone who fancies a bargain.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does the R3 compare to the CBR?

What didn't you like about the R3?
I think you've misread my post. I'll be in Australia for a holiday and am buying the CBR there as an alternative to hiring a bike. I'm keeping the R3 at home in England. Sometime soon I will sit down and write a comparison of the two. I've got a whole list of fors and againsts in my head that hopefully someone might like to read.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts