Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new back pack (and dayum, the good ones are up there $$).

I'm thinking about this AStars Range Pack:

Does anyone have any experience with it, or one you had/have that worked for you? I need some space (laptop, cords, a few files, etc.). I plan on having it serve double duty (it's going to be my new business case as well as my riding pack -- tired of looking like a corporate Targus-case geek).

·
Registered
389 Posts
Etnies skate backpack circa 99, carry everything you can possible think of in this dang thing. The oddest object I had in it was a waffle iron…

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
I got a Swiss Gear, it was like $50 and it fits my needs quite well.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
ICON Urban. Tons of room and pockets, holds your helmet and can be carried on your back or used as a tank bag.

·
Registered
112 Posts
How much stuff are you going to carry? If you are just commuting and only bring a minimal amount of stuff then something slim like the Belkin Slim Backpack will do. It will look nice too as it is not bulky at all and reduces wind drag.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
ICON Urban. Tons of room and pockets, holds your helmet and can be carried on your back or used as a tank bag.
This sounds like something I should buy.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
This sounds like something I should buy.

Thanks for sharing!
'll snap a pic then post it. I use for bike trips and flying. Can pack a load of stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Here's pic of the Icon Urban back/tank pack, with helmet holder. Four magnets can attach to the tank. Helmet holder is great for carrying. Ya...I know it's pink lol

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Here's pic of the Icon Urban back/tank pack, with helmet holder. Four magnets can attach to the tank. Helmet holder is great for carrying. Ya...I know it's pink lol
Very nice! How strong are the magnets and is the helmet holder for Icon helmets or is it universal?

I carry a back pack to work every day and it would be great if I could stick it to the bike rather than on my back.

Thanks for the pictures!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^^ VERY strong. Guaranteed it won't budge. Size of the bag is generous as well. Covers good portion of ceebees tank. I use the bag alot, even to grocery store and stuff it full, throw it on my back or tank and away I go. It's 4 yrs old and has travelled on many bike trips and flown across the continents and shows little wear. Best money I've spent. (I'd get black though, not thinking pink is your color lol)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
^^ VERY strong. Guaranteed it won't budge. Size of the bag is generous as well. Covers good portion of ceebees tank. I use the bag alot, even to grocery store and stuff it full, throw it on my back or tank and away I go. It's 4 yrs old and has travelled on many bike trips and flown across the continents and shows little wear. Best money I've spent. (I'd get black though, not thinking pink is your color lol)
>.<

Is $95 a fair price to pay for this bag?

http://www.amazon.com/Icon-Urban-Tank-Bag-Black/dp/B000GSIY3Q/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Icon-Urban-Motorcycle-Tank-Bag-Backpack-Black-/360427813276?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item53eb2bf99c&vxp=mtr

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I paid $100 for mine, with tax, four years ago. Tons of pockets on the inside for storeage with 2 side pockets. Zip opens wide for easy access. The helmet holder is a non-skid rubber material so helmet won't slip. One can pack alot into this bag.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought a black bag form L.L. Bean, guaranteed to last FULL lifetime warranty no matter who caused the damage or wear. Best bag I've ever owned and holds all my files, my DVD case, my laptop, my lunch bag, my PC repair kit, my sunglasses case, and a ton of small stuff like Altoids, etc. you get where I'm going with this.

$70 for an item that will last you a lifetime, and your kids, grandkids, etc again.

Turbo Transit II Pack: School Backpacks | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

1 - 20 of 26 Posts