Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is clarified that Dynojet is not producing a correctly working ecu unit for CBR 250 right now regarding their emails sent to us as they have problems with the stubborn O2 censor. It means, the ones they have sold already is not working proper as well.
So, our only options for an ECU are Bazzaz and Yoshi units.
Still, as you know, Dynojet is one of the best company researching and producing ECU units for bikes and if they could not manage to produce one efficiently working with the bike then the others might not make one working proper as well.
So, it is really confusing and floating in the air and after the response from dynojet and many owners, i became paranoid out of it. I do not want end up buying an ecu unit which is actually not working properly.
Please contribute guys, let's find out which unit is best for our bikes.
Most of us bought the pipe and what we need is a new ecu now.
(Note: I am not counting Juice box from Two Bros as it is also produced by Dynojet. So, i am assuming that it is not working as well. Please correct me if not.)
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It is clarified that Dynojet is not producing a correctly working ecu unit for CBR 250 right now regarding their emails sent to us as they have problems with the stubborn O2 censor. It means, the ones they have sold already is not working proper as well.
So, our only options for an ECU are Bazzaz and Yoshi units.
Still, as you know, Dynojet is one of the best company researching and producing ECU units for bikes and if they could not manage to produce one efficiently working with the bike then the others might not make one working proper as well.
So, it is really confusing and floating in the air and after the response from dynojet and many owners, i became paranoid out of it. I do not want end up buying an ecu unit which is actually not working properly.
Please contribute guys, let's find out which unit is best for our bikes.
Most of us bought the pipe and what we need is a new ecu now.
(Note: I am not counting Juice box from Two Bros as it is also produced by Dynojet. So, i am assuming that it is not working as well. Please correct me if not.)
Thanks in advance.
Lots of company's have stop selling pre-programmed units,inc API and dynojet and one in japan ,now only selling fully programmable units you need to set up on rolling road or buy a sensor system to programme it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.