Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
i had hyosung gt250r.i sold it a few week ago.
But i preference Honda next time.She is nuff for me 140-160kmh for long ways..
My height 1,83cm weight 75kg.make me wonder this is the right choose for me? or need bigger bulk motorcycle(like ninja)? i really confused
This is my picture on black cbr250r.And if i buy cbr,it will be tricolor.
so lets see comments guys
This is ninja 250R and cbr 250R war
and i like to see yours picture on ride?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I'm 183cm/80kg.

More room to move around on the cbr than the little Ninja.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
6'1" 240lbs. Find the bike amazingly comfortable (although I may buy a new seat at some point) I don't have a picture of me riding...I feel that photos take away part of my soul. Oh wait, I have no soul!! I'll get that picture to you ASAP

Reactions: Jme250RA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 183cm/80kg.

More room to move around on the cbr than the little Ninja.
79kg/185cm here.

Thx guys,thesee pics helps me much.and i realize ,im not the only tall people :D
6'1" 240lbs. Find the bike amazingly comfortable (although I may buy a new seat at some point) I don't have a picture of me riding...I feel that photos take away part of my soul. Oh wait, I have no soul!! I'll get that picture to you ASAP
cbr rides dont have soul? :eek: :p

·
Registered
329 Posts
6" tall and plenty of room.
Just got home after an urban ride in the rush hour.
It's unbelievable how easy this thing pass through the traffic jam
feathering clutch in first and second gear... the thumper pushing below 3000rpm...

Only thing is the wind protection from the stock windscreen.
A thing that can be solved with aftermarket, for less than 100$ (shipping to Italy costs)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my wife refuses to allow me to have a soul...
marriage killing soul too shame :(:D
Great thing about being a taller rider is you can place your feet flat on the ground and even stand up at stop lights to give your legs a stretch or to give your butt a rest. ;)
yes,being tall not good all but got a few advantages
6" tall and plenty of room.
Just got home after an urban ride in the rush hour.
It's unbelievable how easy this thing pass through the traffic jam
feathering clutch in first and second gear... the thumper pushing below 3000rpm...

Only thing is the wind protection from the stock windscreen.
A thing that can be solved with aftermarket, for less than 100$ (shipping to Italy costs)
yes thats why i want 250cc again.Cbr will help me much to go work-home in trafic. little bike easy handle.Hyosung was like 1000cc size and angle

·
Registered
1 Posts
You guys are a bunch of shorties. I don't have any pics (yet), but I'm 6'4" (192 cm), 195lbs, and am very comfortable on the cbr250r - as much so as on my tall '05 Duc Multistrada.

Whenever I feel subconscious about looking too tall for a small bike, I just pretend I'm Marco Simoncelli amongst a bunch of Dani Pedrosa's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am 5'6" and feel the cbr250 is a perfect fit. I can place balls of both feet on ground while stopped. However, knees are considerably bent while riding. Fine for me, but don't you taller riders find you knees going too high?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
329 Posts
The tank is consintently smaller than any other bike I know.
My knees fit perfectly, and legs yes are bent but not tight, so it is confortable even after riding for a while.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You guys are a bunch of shorties. I don't have any pics (yet), but I'm 6'4" (192 cm), 195lbs, and am very comfortable on the cbr250r - as much so as on my tall '05 Duc Multistrada.

Whenever I feel subconscious about looking too tall for a small bike, I just pretend I'm Marco Simoncelli amongst a bunch of Dani Pedrosa's.
I'm 6'2" and fit well, but I do tuck on the interstate, otherwise I feel like a sail.
thx guys and if is possible more pictures please :) i shouldn't feel alone :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks guys i don't feel so bad now
i'm 6' 240# took test ride felt like a great fit
just waiting on my dealer to get my bike in was told 2-3 weeks
glad to hear there are atleast a few of us "big guys" on these 250's

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm 6'4", 200 lbs with a 34" inseam and I fit fine on my 2012 cbr250. I dont have any pictures, but it doesn't feel cramped at all, and I can even tuck with no problem. knees don't go above the gas tank or anything like that so I don't imagine that it looks weird

1 - 20 of 28 Posts