Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to setup my bike with Givi/Kappa E22N or K22 side cases, but finding a mount for this is difficult. I already have the Givi SR1103 top case rack.

From what I've seen the Givi HR3 and SB137 mounts will let me do this but I can't find anywhere to buy these. It's also not ideal because I already have a similar top case rack. I thought about soft bags, but I want something that's more resistant to theft.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Several members have gone with the Hepco & Becker C-Bow semi-soft luggage solution. Here's my install.

I don't think the Givi CBR500R mounts will fit the CBR250R. On the C-Bow (and another member who recently made a DIY bracket), you can drill two holes in through the rear inner fender to gain access to two frame bolts. Putting the Givi system on the CBR250R may involve partial DIY fabrication.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From searching here I saw a few had imported the Givi mounting for the CBR20R from Thailand, but I didn't see a website posted anywhere.

The C-bow looks like a good setup, but I strongly prefer hard cases I can lock. To get that with C-bow I need to spend an extra $116 + shipping for the adapters. Any idea what it will take to get the CBR500R Givi mounts to work on the 250?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts