Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife works at geisinger hospital (a HUGE hospital up here) and brought home a flyer and registration form for a huge motorcycle ride they have every year (this year is the 27th annual event) to raise funds for the children's hospital. It's Sunday June 3rd from 9am until noon and covers over 60 miles of NE PA's beautiful backroads. They have a breakfast buffet before the ride for all pre-registered riders and a lunch afterwards. The breakfast is $8 and the lunch is $10. The ride registration is $17 if you register by May 11th and includes a free T-shirt. My wife and I will both be their on our cbr250's and would love to see some more little cbr's out representing!

Here's more info and a printable registration form.

http://www.geisinger.org/cmn/calendar/forms/mmtregform.pdf

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bloomsburg/Danville area is about 2.5-3 hours north of Philly depending on which way you go. We were just down at the king of prussia mall this past weekend. That place is insane. You couldn't pay me enough to live in a city! LOL

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yeah...KOP is a bit overcrowded.

I try to get out of the city on weekends, go hiking or some other outdoor activity.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah...KOP is a bit overcrowded.

I try to get out of the city on weekends, go hiking or some other outdoor activity.
It's a really long haulfrom philly but if you want you can venture up this way sometime and I'll take you for a tour of our gorgeous backroads and farmland up here. Be some great photo ops.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome! I have May 19th-20th off which is a weekend other than that I only have wed & thurs off. It's definitly beautiful up here and we have lots of twisty backroads that weave all out through the countryside.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Awesome! I have May 19th-20th off which is a weekend other than that I only have wed & thurs off. It's definitly beautiful up here and we have lots of twisty backroads that weave all out through the countryside.
I am most likely free next Saturday the 19th until the evening if you want to do a ride.:D I need to get out of the city!

Btw your pics/wife's from your recent ride were awesome!:)

Shoot me a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts