Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I droped my bike off at fuel moto USA for R&D, Check it out at www.fuelmotousa.com. They are a tuning facility in wisconsin that is the best and biggest. First they are a powercommander main tuning facility. They are going to be putting a full exhaust system made by someone, not sure who yet. it's still in development, Pulling the head, shaving it, porting it, bench flow testing it, tuning it some more, dyno it, tuning it, dyno it and more tuning. I probably wont even see my bike until close to spring time here but i'm hoping to see that over 30HP mark. Will keep updates on this thread as time go's on.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
In 20 yrs when mines getting tired my engine builder will do similar.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was pretty impressed with the place. I walk in to a guy on the dyno with a harley, pretty neat to see. They have a flow bench for heads, porting station, thousand of cylinders, pistons, powercommanders, and exhaust on shelves. Working at that place would be an ideal job for me :)

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
very cool can you post the brand of exhaust when you know? plus any updates:rolleyes: THANKS
it was in the 70's today nice day for ridding:D

·
Registered
999 Posts
I will have videos

"UPDATE"
Got an email from them today all he said was they just got the fuel controller from DynoJet and will start making pulls sometime this month! i'm pumped
I can literally hear the anticipation in your text :)
I'm excited about all this and it isn't even my bike :D I can't wait to hear/see the results.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey neighbor.

Are you planning on racing it? :D

Kidding. Have fun with the mods!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Your mods sound like there going to cost you a bunch of $$$ If you want to go faster why not just get a bigger bike? Or are you just in love with the mini blade?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I originally bought this bike for the ol lady and me being me cannot leave anything alone. The first thing I did was build my own pipe and I emailed Fuel moto to see if they would want to tune it. Turns out they do R&D and asked me if they can use the bike. Long story short they are doing everything I was going to do myself for free for letting them use it. I'm not huge into street bikes as you can see from my pic i'm an avid MX racer lol. But I will admit I do like this little bike. But I will keep you guys up to date.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts