Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,931 Posts
Hang in there Mike.

Hope you are on the road to a full recovery.

Jay
I wanted to thank you for helping out people with their bike problems.

There are days now when it's hard be very helpful with even the most simple troubleshooting, like I use too. It's just hard to understand some of the written words/problems. It also makes it difficult to for me to type, and make sense. The doctors call this "Aphasia". Some times I just have my wife type the words for me.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I hope you make a speedy recovery. Please don't make the mistake of not taking those chemo pills the way the doctors say you should. I know a guy from another forum who decided he doesn't need them anymore (he couldn't stand the side effects) and a few months later the cancer won.:cry:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I wanted to thank you for helping out people with their bike problems.

There are days now when it's hard be very helpful with even the most simple troubleshooting, like I use too. It's just hard to understand some of the written words/problems. It also makes it difficult to for me to type, and make sense. The doctors call this "Aphasia". Some times I just have my wife type the words for me.
No problem.

I should have known you weren't feeling well when I was able to beat you to the troubleshooting questions so often.

Hopefully you'll be back with the answers again real soon.

Jay

21 - 24 of 24 Posts