Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
My wife spoke with Bikers today regarding getting a discount since we have been ordering a lot off them lately. The deal with Bikers is that if we want to get an 11% discount we have to pay in advance 50,000 baht. After payment, all goods purchased will get the discount. Thought I would throw this out there, if there are enough guys on the forum that want to purchase and we can get the total over 50,000, everyone would save money. The deal would have to go down via paypal and everything would be sent to me first and shipped to you via registered airmail with a tracking number. Keep in mind that paypal takes a percentage and that I have to pay for Bikers to send the stuff to my home as well. If there is enough interested, maybe we can make this work...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Thats $1571.34, U.S currency......I have seen a few things i would like to have from bikers but shipping would most likely would cost more than the merchandise..a deal breaker in its self for me.. I keep hoping someone here in the U.S. or canada( tho ups from canada to U.S. is ridiculous too) will import it or clone it, But good luck just the same

·
Registered
221 Posts
im probs gonna order about 7-9000 baht within a week.

Does anyone no the price of the rear/service stand?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I would buy $400 but was hoping to wait for DDC to come through on the sprockets to combine shipping. I am also looking at the X-Speed rear shock. We could also combine shipping by country if people want to bother with the extra organization involved, and re ship once it is here.
check out the facebook site to shop for CBR250R parts direct from Thailand.
Honda Cbr250r and more Accessories from Thailand | Facebook

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
-Anyone getting the Fork Brace?
-Are the bars adjustable as low as TYGA or even woodcraft?
-What is the adjustment on the rearsets?

And prices in AUD$ or USD$

If anyone can can help with these questions i'll be nice to you ;p.

·
Registered
221 Posts
-Anyone getting the Fork Brace?

Really Considering

-Are the bars adjustable as low as TYGA or even Woodcraft?

Asked for dimension with the bars but only got photos with no measurements, have recieved my Woodies, will install tomorz and give actual measurements.

-What is the adjustment on the rearsets?
Two adjustments

And prices in AUD$ or USD$

Prices
^^^ USE WITH BELOW
CLICK ME

If anyone can can help with these questions i'll be nice to you ;p.

Does that come with special cuddles?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
You're a champ Robbo.

I keep holding off my order in case I just get the lot from Tyga Performance as its easy to order. and better (simpler/cleaner) looking, but if Bikers is cheaper then I'll consider, have an 8k limit on this bike and its already at 7k.

·
Banned
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I knew about the discount before. We've already spent over 25,000 with them and I'm not sure if they will take that into consideration for joining this discount plan they have.

·
Registered
221 Posts
You're a champ Robbo.

I keep holding off my order in case I just get the lot from Tyga Performance as its easy to order. and better (simpler/cleaner) looking, but if Bikers is cheaper then I'll consider, have an 8k limit on this bike and its already at 7k.
If your happy with stock rearsets, you can op for the yoshi adapters (45mm up, 45mm back), $100 cant go wrong, instock @ PS.

If you want to save on shipping we can go joint order and i can just send you when they arrive, but youll only be saving $20

What other mods you want?

Rearsets, handle bars, what other mods do you want to squeeze in to 1k?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wish I knew about the discount before. We've already spent over 25,000 with them and I'm not sure if they will take that into consideration for joining this discount plan they have.

Shouldnt account customers get discount anyway?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
If your happy with stock rearsets, you can op for the yoshi adapters (45mm up, 45mm back), $100 cant go wrong, instock @ PS.

If you want to save on shipping we can go joint order and i can just send you when they arrive, but youll only be saving $20

What other mods you want?

Rearsets, handle bars, what other mods do you want to squeeze in to 1k?
Yes Ive looked the yoshi brackets, but Ive already bent the stock LHS footpeg hanger in an off, and the ball that goes into the Rose joint on the gearshift has so much play its stuffing up the feel of my shifting, the Tyga has a bearing set up, maybe bikers does too? also dont like the rear brake pedal or the stock footpegs.

If its only $20 then i'll just order myself.

Tyga Tail, some fork dampening, and some race glass Bodywork when an Aussie company gets round to it and she'll be a nice little thing to play with on the track, and one day even race in the Historics club, they have a modern section.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am looking for blue accents, I have never seen bikers parts in blue. Is it just unpopular so no one carries it or is it not available?

If not does anyone know of blue cbr accents like bikers gear?

·
Registered
221 Posts
There are 4 adjustments. Those are showing the two max/ min positions. Plus adjustable reach on the levers. Very nicely implemented shiny stuff
My mistake, good pickup...

Build quality?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts