Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just joined the forum to find out where all the 250s are hiding :] I can't seem to find any in Ocala. I put up a picture of my bike. Starting to customize it a little. Let me know what ya think.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Wecome to the forum. Good group of people here. Some quite knowledgeable and very helpful. Post pics of your mods:D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
WOW. Thats pricey. :eek: See you've got the Yosh. Is that the slip-on?

·
Registered
282 Posts
great graphics, looks wild. need to ditch the rear fender tho.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The price for the graphics wasn't too terrible. Still within my budget at least. The yoshi pipe is a slip on. The guys at the dealership already had it on the bike when I bought it. I'm hopefully getting the fender eliminator for christmas so that someday, if i need to sell it, i can revert back to stock. I don't know why anyone would want it back to stock haha but ya know.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Agreed, especially the ass ugly stock exhaust. I had the full yosh carbon exhaust put on mine among other mods. In the shop now having the rims done etc. Ive been thinking of having the Japanese name Sumiko graphiked on my bike. Means Charcoal. Presently researching where to have it done

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice, probably taking a ride up that way over the winter break. seen a couple routes up there that are supposed to be nice. All depends on the weather.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love my yoshi! I hated the stock exhaust, to me it sounded like a scooter. Now when i turn the bike on people look. :] it sounds better than a lot of bigger bikes too. I can drownd out the sound of my friends gsxr600 easily. And I'm one of the few women where I come from that doesn't just ride on the back of a bike, so of course I love the attention it brings :]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love my yoshi! I hated the stock exhaust, to me it sounded like a scooter. Now when i turn the bike on people look. :] it sounds better than a lot of bigger bikes too. I can drownd out the sound of my friends gsxr600 easily. And I'm one of the few women where I come from that doesn't just ride on the back of a bike, so of course I love the attention it brings :]
I'm from south Florida, how much did you pay for your bike? Dealers don't have any here yet :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Great looking graphics! Most people seem to just accessorize their bike(like I did), but you went all out with yours! I'm getting the carbon fiber Yoshimura next month, so I'm glad to hear that the sound is impressive. Anyway, here is a pic of my bike with a tinted windscreen and Hotbodies fender eliminator.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Also, I paid $5,000 out the door for mine here in Michigan. . . I guess I didn't get the best deal. : ( Welcome to this forum BTW!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't wait to do the fender eliminator! And my tinted windscreen is on back order. Just the other day I took every visable bolt out and painted it to match the teal. It really sets it off and ties it all together. I have an air horn I need to install and my new hid projector demon/Angel eye headlights came in. A lot of new pictures coming soon

·
Registered
97 Posts
I can't wait to do the fender eliminator! And my tinted windscreen is on back order. Just the other day I took every visable bolt out and painted it to match the teal. It really sets it off and ties it all together. I have an air horn I need to install and my new hid projector demon/Angel eye headlights came in. A lot of new pictures coming soon
Wow! You're going all out, aren't ya?! ; ) I can't wait to see the new pics. Are you planning on doing anything with the rims?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts