Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just joined the forum to find out where all the 250s are hiding :] I can't seem to find any in Ocala. I put up a picture of my bike. Starting to customize it a little. Let me know what ya think.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The price for the graphics wasn't too terrible. Still within my budget at least. The yoshi pipe is a slip on. The guys at the dealership already had it on the bike when I bought it. I'm hopefully getting the fender eliminator for christmas so that someday, if i need to sell it, i can revert back to stock. I don't know why anyone would want it back to stock haha but ya know.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love my yoshi! I hated the stock exhaust, to me it sounded like a scooter. Now when i turn the bike on people look. :] it sounds better than a lot of bigger bikes too. I can drownd out the sound of my friends gsxr600 easily. And I'm one of the few women where I come from that doesn't just ride on the back of a bike, so of course I love the attention it brings :]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can't wait to do the fender eliminator! And my tinted windscreen is on back order. Just the other day I took every visable bolt out and painted it to match the teal. It really sets it off and ties it all together. I have an air horn I need to install and my new hid projector demon/Angel eye headlights came in. A lot of new pictures coming soon

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It's really not that expensive to customize everything. I guess that's why I don't mind going all out :] I have a guy here whose going to powder coat them black for me. I have a thread on here for my helmet too. I put a speaker system and ipod in it. I have a company working on vinyl wrapping my helmet to be the opposite of my bike design. So my bike is black with teal tribal, my helmet will be teal with black tribal. Oh and I found a really cool seat cowl I'm going to get later on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I like the foot pegs on your bike. Where did you get them? I read that the cbr600rr pegs fit our bike with a few adjustments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
TYGA Tail for 2011 CBR250R - Tyga Performance

That's the link to a seat cowl. I'm not sure if you can order this particular one in the us yet, I havnt tried. But I would get one of those, sand it down and paint it yourself. Most paint shops can match the color of your bike and put it into a spray can. I had a company here do it for my bike so I could attempt painting my old helmet. I love how the rims look black. If your going to paint the back fairings red you should definitely get rid of the silver cbr sticker. Maybe its just me, but that was honestly the first thing to go haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts