Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was once very into the import / honda jdm car world. Waiting to see if anything like black housing headlights will be worked into the the bike world. Let me know if you've seen it or are thinking of trying it, just curious.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have baked the headlight apart on cars and painted the reflective backing with smoking paint for tails. Looks cool... Not sure if I will be doing it on this bike or not. It do effect brighten slightly.

·
Registered
99 Posts
blacken the housing and do a retrofit projector.. that seems to be what a ton of people are doing to their cars

·
Registered
4 Posts
the headlights pretty bright to begin with. with my Fit, they sucked and in went the HIDs. Alot better. They are all pretty cheap now too!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll be the idiot to bake the light first and test it out. Ive done my triumph with black chrome, so i might just do some of the non reflective parts.

The only thing is most the time after masking, the chrome will chip off with the tape. Im thinkin i will do the top horns in a gloss black and the center in a black chrome. Might have to go HID to get better output with the black housing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts