Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did these in photoshop to see what color looks best before dishing out the bank to actually get it done. I plan to have a local repair shop paint it professionally for me. Which one is the best?

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Those silver fairings (besides the tank cover) are stock in Thailand. Maybe cheaper and easier than painting.

I'm changing mine to black with a Honda dealer and it costs 3000 thb (US$100) for the fairing pieces.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Dang now I want to paint mine. Red on gun metal grey I think would look epic.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Very nice Photoshop work.

I know I'll be in the minority but I love the black yellow.

·
Registered
576 Posts
great looks no matter what color scheme.
but if i had to pick.the yellow with the heat
shield gloss black like mine.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish I knew someone in NY that had the red/silver that wanted to just swap with me (silver parts for my black ones). Could not get the silver black in USA :(

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More Ideas....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd have to go with the white, maybe painting the front fender and wheel white, with the rear wheel black. I have my image ready for photoshop, just haven't gotten around to making one up yet though. I can't wait to get home from Iraq (<30 days!), my bike has been sitting in the garage waiting for me for almost 2 months now!

·
Registered
576 Posts
liking the black heat shield,the paint i used
to paint mine is even more shiney.
identical to the black tank.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And more still.... (can you tell i'm bored.... it's cold and rainy in Western NY otherwise i'd be riding)

·
Registered
681 Posts
I still like the first yellow one the best but the white one you posted at the top of this page is kind of nice too.

·
Registered
221 Posts
wow dude these are awsome. I think the blue and yellow need to be toned down a little, slightly too bright. The white with the tribal stripes is hot but I would make the whole bike white.

(runs out to buy some spray cans)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts