Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Bought a 2011

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  spdklls 
#1 ·
Bought a red 2011 today on a whim, was tired of my 2009 klx250sf, wanted something that was friendlier on my back side so I went to the dealer on my way to the gas station.

Wanting to know a few things, tried to search but it was hard prior to me signing up. I am looking for some quality frame sliders to put on. Also for those of you that have put a pipe on, any power benefits or is it just weight savings and noise? Considering the stubby m4 slip on or the full jardine system.

Here is a pic to prove it happened, kind of since it is still in the show room in the picture. It is in my garage now though

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks guys, I was planning on keeping the stocker for a few hundred miles. I may not put a pipe on it at all, I have to get up and leave pretty early in the morning, and I doubt my neighbors would appreciate a loud bike at 530 in the morning.

If I do end up doing anything it might be a double bubble wind screen, maybe a better seat, and possibly that tyga tail tidy that shortens the back of the bike up and gives you a solo tail.

What kind of mpg are most people getting? And how comfy is the seat after 45 minutes?

#9 · (Edited)
grats on the bike...seems like more and more aftermarket pipes are showing up for sale ..USED...because people put the stock back on after a few weeks or a month of loud dirt bike noise..not sure its worth a mere couple HP increase to very many but certainly a few do.

Corbin saddles may be expensive but it was worth every single cent to me..I couldnt wait to replace the stock after a few day rides on it.....I can ride all day now without wanting my tailbone removed afterwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.