Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i bought 2 mufflers :cool:. The first is a full system sport-racing muffler from local motorshop "SPORTISI", and the other is a slip-on type from "YOSHIMURA" (i believe it's the same as the ninja).

The installation of both mufflers is easy and quick:) (do it my self with a help from brother). both of them are looking awesome and thinner from the original muffler. (for photos you can access yoshimura and sportisi motorshop website, just google it).

for a brief review:
1. the full system muffler.
because its a sportracing type, it has a very powerful boost. it really kick the acceleration, and make you wanna push your bike to the limit:eek:. it's fast i tell you, and the sound is loud so it's not really for your average friendly neighborhood cause they might sent you some complaint:eek:. but if you really like going fast on the street and preferably on the track, i suggest you buy the full system type muffler.

2. the slip on type.
the "YOSHIMURA" slip on carbon is really good looking, aside from rival of the Two brothers carbon muffler design. it's easy to install (compare to the full system), and fit nicely to the original pipe;). the sound is quite loud but still friendly to the ear and when your bike is stopping, it's quite gentle even though there's some raw power in the muffler sound. it's also helps the acceleration quite well and smooth. i believe it's rather 'street legal' than my other muffler. :p

From my experience in my brief test on the mufflers, both of the mufflers are giving me extra boost on acceleration and performance. The sound give me confidence when i met a rival bike such as ninja. and i don't know if you can believe what i have to say, but when i shifts gear is going smoothly and no hard shifting problem ( i know that some of the cbr250r user, including me, have problem when shifting the gear:(). when i try to overlap slower vehicles is really easy and no hustle. although i have to be very slow when riding my bike thru a crowded and friendly neighborhood, cause i don't want any trouble.:D

all i can say really is, i'm very excited with my mufflers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to all: about the picture i try to upload it soon.

add info:
there's no need to re-map the engine and valve. they work nicely to collaborate with the engine. but i suggest if you're gonna need some serious engine, especially using any full system exhaust, you should buy a re-mapping device such as "POWER COMMANDER" that give you easy set up engine device and a better result on engine performance also balance configuration.

hope i can help you with this info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts