Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a long time. I took a break from riding a motorcycle for many years. Thanks to You, I decided to buy a CBR250RA. I was afraid to get on a larger capacity. I decided to learn to ride again and shift gears correctly. CBR in my case was a very good choice. I was afraid that I would not be comfortable on this little motorbike. I am 188 cm tall and have quite long legs. But it's really comfortable, as many of you on the forum have confirmed.

I have now done 6500km on my Honda. The longest distance in one day was 550 km. Twice I made routes of almost 400 km. And I got a lot of pleasure out of it. Small CBR is for me the perfect motorcycle for the city and tourism on less traveled roads.
I keep track of every fuel tank. My Honda burns 3.3l/100km. The only modification is the highest windshield from Puig. Which is very useful for my height.

All the best,
Norton :)

· Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
1,075 Posts
Hello Norton
Thanks for the sharing. Maybe you leave us a link to your nice "highest windshield" shop?
And maybe you will also attach a picture that shows how it sits on yours motorcycle?
Thanks.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
The "Double bubble screen" I knew until today was the Chinese fake. According to my understanding a friends in that forum(LINK) made that change because of the design and the option of colors that is available at a low price on the AliExpress. I see that the original product is another story (significantly more higher). And a quality product comes with a "quality" price. Very interesting!
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Product Hood Font
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive mirror Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Product Helmet Gesture Font Screenshot

· Registered
1,075 Posts
I'm also like to use a large backpack for travelers (75 liters)
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Luggage and bags Bag Automotive tire Sports equipment Sportswear
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Reactions: goool89

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't use a backpack. In the Moto2008 Store on aliexpress, I bought a 30l motorcycle bag. This is a copy of the proven Kriega bags. In the Polish climate, waterproofness is essential. That's why I chose this solution instead of a backpack, which is much more difficult to protect against rain.

Sleeve Gas Font Bag Fashion accessory

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Hi Tamir, what is your youtube channel name?
Would love to watch your videos
Thank you very much Exmoz. My channels name is:
  • My CBR250RD Motorcycling.
  • My INNOVA Motorcycling.
Motorcycles is my hobby. A hobby that is divided into several arenas. One of them is YouTube. But, I got the big push to buy a CBR250R from this forum(y):) The written media has advantages that video does not have, and vice versa, together they complement each other. If I had to choose between a written manual from Honda or let's say Haynes, and YouTube...I would choose the books, and without hesitation at all. Video is a kind of entertainment, the books are much more effective in terms of accuracy, reliability, and speed of finding the answers.
Let's say you have a question, so from the "search engines", let's say:
  • Your mechanic?
  • In that forum?
  • Google?
  • YouTube?
  • Or in the content of the motorcycle's technical book?
Where will you get a faster and more accurate answer?
Haynes has been around for decades, long before Google, social networks, and YouTube, and their books are irreplaceable even today...they don't need batteries and electricity to operate...

Reactions: goool89
1 - 8 of 8 Posts