Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2012 black cbr 250r the other day. I completed the msf course last week. I'm a new rider and the this motorcycle definatley inspires confidence. I've only got 120 Miles on her so far, but its been fun. I look forward to my next riding day.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome! Where are you from?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on getting black, looks the best!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
The black does look best...except for the red. :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! It's a fun little bike and great to learn on. I just cross 600 miles and had my first service, looking forward to the weather calming down so I can get back on the saddle. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to biking & the world of the wonderful CBR250R! I'm new, too. Got a 2011 black model with ABS and logged 440 miles in the past month (had a week of vacation in there, too!) :) Enjoy, be safe & ride strong!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I just got my 2012 black cbr 250r the other day. I completed the msf course last week. I'm a new rider and the this motorcycle definatley inspires confidence. I've only got 120 Miles on her so far, but its been fun. I look forward to my next riding day.
To another new rider with a brand new bike; welcome the the world of motorcycling.

I am glad you have had some training, but it is a worry to hear that the bike inspires confidence. Having ridden more than 2,000 times the distance you have covered, having experienced the vagaries of bikes, roads and traffic, a healthy respect would describe my feelings.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, Congrates on your new bike planning on any mods. And yes i also like the black good choice. Great bike Great forum ENJOY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts