Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone that lives in Southern California or even North California that owns one of those Express Lane Transponder? We now need a transponder to get into the carpool line (110 and 10 fwy). No exceptions.

I just got mine today, Metro suggest to place the big square thingy on the windshield. It looks like a white tumor sticking out of my windshield. I was wondering if anyone can share where they place theirs? A photo would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

Update. Let me add a picture on how big this looks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where does it say that we need the transponder? I live in San Diego and car pool lanes all are motorcycle approved. The only time I need the transponder is if I'm going on the full toll road, in which i usually have it in my backpack.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link. The express lane went live today and at the same time, they stated no transponder is needed anymore. I guess enough rider complaint about it.

At the moment, it is 110 and 10fwy. Once they see the money Ca can make, I'm pretty sure it will be everywhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.