1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Installing a HID headlamp?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wasnt the best winter. Only came up once this winter. Used to have property North of ya in Sugar Camp. We always stay in St Germain.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Installing prosthetics?? She's a double amputee:eek: lol

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wasnt the best winter. Only came up once this winter. Used to have property North of ya in Sugar Camp. We always stay in St Germain.
Yeah I put a whopping 25 miles on my trail sled and about 250 on my race sled, i'm not complaining, it's an early motocross season for me. My closest practice track is in sugarcamp right behind the gas station. Ever come up in the summer?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Skydiving?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hiding the wheels on your wife's CBR so she can't go riding with you?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yeah I put a whopping 25 miles on my trail sled and about 250 on my race sled, i'm not complaining, it's an early motocross season for me. My closest practice track is in sugarcamp right behind the gas station. Ever come up in the summer?
In the summer we usually camp on Lake Tomahawk at Indian Mounds.
Always used to stay at Perrys, Hearthside Inn till it closed. Need some ATV trails up by ya.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In the summer we usually camp on Lake Tomahawk at Indian Mounds.
Always used to stay at Perrys, Hearthside Inn till it closed. Need some ATV trails up by ya.
Their is plenty of trails in Harrison hills. If you ever come up with you'r bike let me know. I love the back roads up here.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^halarious:D:D:D:D Some guys will do anything to have "man-time".

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
For the record and to keep up my image of being a classy dude, I did buy two CBRs so that my wife and I can ride together. That said...man-time is precious...

....so I hid her golf clubs

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
For the record and to keep up my image of being a classy dude, I did buy two CBRs so that my wife and I can ride together. That said...man-time is precious...

....so I hid her golf clubs
Ha ha, ya I know you bought the 2 ceebees at the same time. Also remember you saying you love riding with your wife. Like I said, classy dude. (????maybe not so much with the clubs????? tee hee)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
^ Actually, the only thing you missed is that we haven't rode together, yet. Her CBR is still in storage. We're hoping maybe this weekend or next.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts