Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discusss!

If you eat pork belly instead of bacon, this thread is not for you.

If all your beer is under 5%, this thread is not for you.

If you own a GSXR, this thread is not for you.

If you said yes to any of the above, this "Bud's" for you, now piss off!:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
If you judge your pork products only by where on the animal they come rather than their deliciousness, I disagree.

If all you drink beer for is its alcohol content, I disagree

If you own a GSXR...OK, I agree with you on this one.

If you think that everyone below the 49th parallel drinks Bud, I disagree.

God bless America (ALL of America...ok, at least North America) :D

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you judge your pork products only by where on the animal they come rather than their deliciousness, I disagree.

If all you drink beer for is its alcohol content, I disagree

If you own a GSXR...OK, I agree with you on this one.

If you think that everyone below the 49th parallel drinks Bud, I disagree.

God bless America (ALL of America...ok, at least North America) :D
Wait, what the hell does my thread have to do with America? This is a topic about Canada.

Please put your gun in its holster with the safety on.

You are one toke over the line there buddy

God bless Ruperts land!!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
psst...dude. Canada is in America. That was my point, my flannel-clad friend from the north :)

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
psst...dude. Canada is in America. That was my point, my flannel-clad friend from the north :)
Oh was that before or after the Canadians and Brits burnt the WHITE HOUSE DOWN??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many attempts did "Dixie" try to invade Upper and Lower Canada and fail? So many i forgot!

Oh Well.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Wait, what the hell does my thread have to do with America? This is a topic about Canada.

Please put your gun in its holster with the safety on.

You are one toke over the line there buddy

God bless Ruperts land!!!
I'm still trying to "get " your sense of humour:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm still trying to "get " your sense of humour:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dude, I made a post saying my bike is working good looking for a little friendly chat. Someone on the opening page decided to utter death threats over it, saying they would kill me with their Saturday night special!!!

Like WTF, and then i get defensive and within minutes i got HOME LAND SECURITY down my asshole, which by the way is bleached because I live in a perfect little town in the perfect Country.

Thats what this is all about Dudski.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Oh was that before or after the Canadians and Brits burnt the WHITE HOUSE DOWN??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many attempts did "Dixie" try to invade Upper and Lower Canada and fail? So many i forgot!

Oh Well.
You do understand that America is a continent, right? And that the USA and Canada are part of that continent, right? I concede that some people divide America into North and South America, but even then, both the USA and Canada are in North America. Therefore, at least in one sense, we are all "Americans" like all people in Europe are "Europeans".

We've fought side-by-side in every major conflict for over 100 years and share the longest and most open border in the history of the civilized world. Our countries are friends and allies and have many of our values in common. You may be trying to be funny, and if so, I apologize for not understanding your humor. I tried to play along with what I thought was joking when I posted replies to beer, bacon and the rest, but that just seemed to incite you more, so I apologize for that, too. Have a great afternoon :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
You do understand that America is a continent, right? And that the USA and Canada are part of that continent, right? I concede that some people divide America into North and South America, but even then, both the USA and Canada are in North America. Therefore, at least in one sense, we are all "Americans" like all people in Europe are "Europeans".

We've fought side-by-side in every major conflict for over 100 years and share the longest and most open border in the history of the civilized world. Our countries are friends and allies and have many of our values in common. You may be trying to be funny, and if so, I apologize for not understanding your humor. I tried to play along with what I thought was joking when I posted replies to beer, bacon and the rest, but that just seemed to incite you more, so I apologize for that, too. Have a great afternoon :)
I"m with you on this.
Geography dictates that we had better get along and happily we have for a long time. Neighbours sometimes have differences but thankfully we find our way through them. Are we each others absolute first choice for a neighbour? Probably. The world is absolutely full of other countries that would be a nightmare to have next door.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not exactly beer and bacon, but beer and wings is good too!

its just after lunch time here in the the great country of So*Cal....

57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Well then that means MEXICO is America too right? Blahahahah.

Idiot, we are two different countries, AMERICA is not a Continent you fool, it is also a country. WOW you really are dumb. WHOA

Middle East is also all one Continent for the most part and do you think they get along?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

Idiot, we are two different countries, AMERICA is not a Continent you fool, it is also a country. WOW you really are dumb. WHOA

Middle East is also all one Continent for the most part and do you think they get along?

Well I tried. I hope the moderators see that I really tried to be nice to this miserable excuse for a human being. I don't think whoever posted about the red v. black "war" was really threatening to shoot Streets. I think it was a joke. But if he was serious, I would discourage him from doing so. It would be a waste of a perfectly good bullet.

·
Registered
323 Posts

America (North) is a continent as is South America. That's why they are referred to as "The Americas".
The continent of North America is Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Central America together.
The Middle East is not a continent, it is a small part of the continent of Asia.
Try to be correct before you get loud.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
r100 - You are correct. Although it seems that there are other definitions of the continents. Some people have North & South America as one continent. The Middle East is part of Asia, but some countries in Africa are often included when referring to the Middle East. In any case, my point, as I'm sure you know since you have a functioning brain, was that there is more that unites us than divides us. I love Canada and most Canadians love the U.S. Everyone who is reading this thread knows that, save the OP and he doesn't want to learn that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts