Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Canadian riding weather has finally arrived. 10C and balmy:D
Note I'm still plugged in cause I HATE to be cold AND the Flames socks!
GO FLAMES GO (next year lol:eek:)

Included couple of pics of Brag Creek ride today

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
L2R !!! nice pics;)

hello , how are youuuuu doing !!!?:eek::cool::cool::)

i see you are another victim of the year make and topic ^^:D:D:D

....bike's looking good too :)

L2R video next !?:confused::D:D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got THAT RIGHT! Tried deleteing that dang title and it kept rearing its ugly head lol:D

Thought I'd take spoof pics as one poster from Canada teased about riding in shorts in cold Canadian weather. Hense the heated vest lol ( like I like to be cold!!!! NOT)

Will try a video. Got compliments on our bike today. Nice day for a ride, hardly any wind but it did get cool. Should of layered up more. Hows your double R girl?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Calling for 10-15cm of the cold white crap here in Sudbury in the next 24hrs.

Just filled up my car at $1.42/l. The CBR is coming out next week!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blech, sounds like hideous weather coming your way. We are looking forward to mid to high teens for next several days. Hope it pans out. It IS still April;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
If you click "preview post" before you post the topic, then change it, I think it will be fixed. works for me, at least. Great pix! That screen looks awesome. And I like your helmet, too. ;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Will try a video. Got compliments on our bike today. Nice day for a ride, hardly any wind but it did get cool. Should of layered up more. Hows your double R girl?
:D:D

yeah , is not really working out , think she sold her cbr250 so she had to go ;)
:D:D:D
just kidding Double R , if you still out here ;):D

but seriously hope she's ok and doing fine (motorcycle riders always run "the risk")

....was wodering what the cable was running up ... :confused:
(hoping it was not a headset) :D

my *ucking skillz would be off the hook if i live up there , me no like cold weather :mad: (*=T) :mad:

.... thats why i live in the sunshine state ;):)

she getting a lot of compliments down here too , which is weird because every one has chromed out hayabusa's :confused:

hopefully the trend of the 250's is coming back around :)

back to basics , you don't need a death bullet to have fun while you die ;)

BTW-(i always btw):D
cant wait for you video from canada

im tired of watching Terrance and Phillips for my canadian programing ........ just kidding , love Terrance and Phillip :D:D

tried to post and got this - You have included 34 images in your message. You are limited to using 25 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

guess i got trigger happy ..... sorry , im in the "gun crazy" USA :) < oops

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wired up to my heated vest. Do have bluetooth though.:eek: I was actually asking bout you're "girl Aliyaa" and your quest for the double R. I have a Hero camera so going to mount on my bike and take some rides. Can thrn document ride along with self critique

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you click "preview post" before you post the topic, then change it, I think it will be fixed. works for me, at least. Great pix! That screen looks awesome. And I like your helmet, too. ;)
I did that twice! How annoying. Not sure I'm liking the new helmet. More noisey than the last.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:D:D:D
jajajaja... oops , i mean , what double r girl !? , i was talking about the bike too :eek:

....that was some funny s*it ^

Yeessss ROTFL. DroubelR girl is prob ripping round on her 600.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if she is ...... she sold-out faster than a NBA all-star after getting drafted :D

:confused:think her and BBoyd would make a great couple :rolleyes:

(....if you read this , is just a joke Bboyd , don't get your panties in a bunch) :D:D:D
I just realized I misspelled doublergirl. I must be dyslexic. :cool::confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts