Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Do you think that you can shave an inch or two off the connecting pipe and still use the parts they include to hang it?
It may be possible but I highly doubt it cause after about 2 inches of the connecting pipe it goes from thin to alittle wider diameter, so I dont think it would connect properly

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Well as promised here are the exhaust videos taken with the same phone as the stock exhaust video....After listening to it, the recordining just does NOT do the product any justice. Cell phone recorders just do not pick up the depth and bass that is in the actual sound. But none the less here are 2 videos and a video of the stock exhaust as well. ENJOY!

p.s. if your waiting on the yoshimura the video for the sound is already on youtube. just search....

Stock...

Two Brothers Slip on Exhaust

·
Registered
5 Posts
Really wana get this eXhaust but not sure which colour I have the tri colour version blue red and white! I'm thinkin the carbon fibre black series. Also can't wait to hear the sound.anyone know if the yoshimura slip is good?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sounds great! How did you get your bike to stick to that wall like that? :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine was just delivered to my office! Can't wait to get home to install.

I also seem to be missing the power tip. Did you have any luck when you contacted them?

I dunno if I would even use it but I want it never the less.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Update, my power tip isn't missing. It is installed on the pipe. I was confused because it shows that it is blue on Two Brothers website.

That is where I ordered mine from (MotorcycleGear.com). I will add that it took less than 5 minutes from when I sent an email until they called me to explain that it was installed.!!

So +1 to the customer service as well as the good price from MotorcycleGear.com

21 - 40 of 55 Posts