Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went through a lot of posts regarding this exact topic, I know how most of them seem to say its worthless and a waste of time but the main point they seem to present is its cheaper to just buy a new bike, I agree its a lot of money burned down just to gain a few extra horses but for a person who is about to go through a complete engine overhaul don't you guys think its interesting and worth giving a shot ? I am in pursuit of this extra few horses as i might have to get my cylinder head and cylinder changed but more on that later. I found a website that lists the parts manual for the CB300r, It looks like it uses about 60% of the exact same (KYJ-901) parts. The few differences I found are in the balancer shaft, Cylinder head, Water temp sensor at the place of our O2 sensor and the Cylinder itself. I am going to keep my cbr250r and i have no plans of buying a new bike so this might be something that i can do. Hope you guys will help me figure things out :) Here's the link to the website N K Motors | N K Motors

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.