Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So..first off hello. Glad I found this site/forum.

Second, I just picked up my 2012 CBR 250r this past Friday, this isn't my first bike, I had a 94 CBR600 and a 97 GSXR600. But it's been about 8 maybe 9 years since I have ridden. And up until 3-4 months ago, was completely out of the loop of the sportbike world. So I started looking at some new models, and quickly saw how much a 2012 CBR 600 was going for..yikes. Then...I saw the new 250, my first thought was.."wow, they changed that up a bit". So after reading the reviews here and there..picked one up for a hell of a deal, $4376.00 out the door. Not bad compared to the 600 which was going for $10,999 at the same dealer.

So anyway, I love this bike. It has been great getting used to riding again and the 250 makes it sooooo easy.

So yea, thanks for reading and hopefully talk to some of you guys soon.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I just got mine back in April. But I've only been riding for about 2 weeks. Just hit 600 miles the other night. Congrats on the new bike and hope you enjoy it!:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome back to riding! :D You'll LOVE the CBR250R and smile even more when you think about the big savings on sticker price and fuel.

Stay safe, ride strong!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome aboard! These bikes are a LOT of fun and really shine in the twisties! AND you get mid 60's mpg even beating on them!! Can't beat that at $3.50+ a gallon.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very fun bike. Though I cannot compare to anything else. This is my first bike. There is always a wow factor everytime I am done riding. I would probably be like this with any bike. Anyway, Im glad I bought this for the price it was, the mpg, insurance, and course twisties (again i cannot compare to other bike). This bike is very easy to ride it seems.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your cbr. This bike brought me back into riding after 12 years.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome...

Enjoy your cbr250... (I know *I* am!)...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea thanks guys. I did a 2 hour ride today before work..such a fun bike. Once I got used to 1st gear being useless..HA! I started loving this on the backroads. It's like I told the guy at the dealer...I can use ALL of this bikes power whenever I need it. Not too many 1000cc riders can say that. Hell, I couldn't say that about the 600's I had. Just hit about 90 miles on it and STILL HAVE PLENTY OF GAS TO GO!! Love that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts