Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently done mods

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wow... you've done a lot of stuff to yours. I like the clean look without all the decals.

Do you have a list of all the parts you've bought?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone wants parts, there is an American guy in Thailand that I deal with. These pics were taken outside his Honda dealership. PM me and I will give you the info. He can send parts anywhere in the world.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sweet... did you install this stuff or was it your dealer? Just wondering how hard it was for some of it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
w0rM everything was installed by the dealer. They don't charge for labor if you buy from them. Most of it was pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
681 Posts
w0rM everything was installed by the dealer. They don't charge for labor if you buy from them. Most of it was pretty straight forward.
Holy crap! Really? I need to move to Thailand.

I expect my dealer to take me to dinner and a movie before they do anything... then offer me a cigarette after. :D

·
Registered
636 Posts
dinner and a movie? im pretty sure the dealer goes straight for for the money shot before you even get out of the drive way!! oh and no smoking

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy crap! Really? I need to move to Thailand.

I expect my dealer to take me to dinner and a movie before they do anything... then offer me a cigarette after. :D

Installation is free in Thailand. Nice little perk :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks nice man. Keep up the good work! I really like the idea of ditching the rear seat.
Thx Corehound. It's still a work in progress. Will post more pics soon :)

BTW the rear seat is still there, the cowl just covers the seat and stays in place by using velcro strap that goes around the rear seat. You can remove the cowl at any time and use the rear seat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone wants parts, there is an American guy in Thailand that I deal with. These pics were taken outside his Honda dealership. PM me and I will give you the info. He can send parts anywhere in the world.
Encourage him to setup a web page with all these parts on it. If he's the first guy on the web with a good selection of aftermarket CBR250 parts, he could end up getting a LOT of business from the U.S.A. and other countries.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Encourage him to setup a web page with all these parts on it. If he's the first guy on the web with a good selection of aftermarket CBR250 parts, he could end up getting a LOT of business from the U.S.A. and other countries.
Agreed, id so buy some of his engine guards and frame sliders. Maybe even the spools and rear set.

Also what are the details of all those orange pieces on your bike, specifically the ones on the fork and swingarm (not spool)? And it looks like you've got a caliper guard on your front brake?

God I wish I could get thoes parts here in the US!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The gold colored pieces were bought from Bikers Group shop in Bangkok.
They speak English and are good to deal with.

Bikers Group Company LTD.
529-531 Worachak Rd.
Pom Prap
Bangkok, Thailand, 10100

Tel: +662 688 9527

I don't think they have updated their site with the CBR stuff yet, but it doesn't hurt to check.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Agreed, id so buy some of his engine guards and frame sliders. Maybe even the spools and rear set.

Also what are the details of all those orange pieces on your bike, specifically the ones on the fork and swingarm (not spool)? And it looks like you've got a caliper guard on your front brake?

God I wish I could get thoes parts here in the US!
I PM'd you the info. You can get those parts in 5 colors. Any I am sure that they ship to the US. Good Luck :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have tried Scalpel. He is busy with his Honda dealership and for now, he doesn't have time to dedicate. But you are correct, if he is the first, he stands to make mucho dinero.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts