Discussion Starter #1
Day 1.

Day 150.

Reactions: GodSon

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea i agree about the gaurds. But it stops Kids touching things & getting burned.
Long story....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some updates.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Are you serious you put a steering damper on our bike?

Look's F'in ugly where you put it also.

Meh, Sorry to say, I wouldn't ever buy or ride this bike. Adding stuff like that silver thing to the side of the motor and the steering damper just makes it look a tad bit ugly. I bet that damper doesn't even work properly.

As for the rim tape and the smoke wind screen, now that looks better..

Also, I just read your comment, you put that silver thing on there because people got burned? LOL serious? What the hell does that do to prevent people from burning their self? There are many other hotter things than where you put that ugly silver thing. Such as the exhaust..

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you serious you put a steering damper on our bike?

Look's F'in ugly where you put it also.

Meh, Sorry to say, I wouldn't ever buy or ride this bike. Adding stuff like that silver thing to the side of the motor and the steering damper just makes it look a tad bit ugly. I bet that damper doesn't even work properly.

As for the rim tape and the smoke wind screen, now that looks better..

Also, I just read your comment, you put that silver thing on there because people got burned? LOL serious? What the hell does that do to prevent people from burning their self? There are many other hotter things than where you put that ugly silver thing. Such as the exhaust..

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

1. Ambient temperature where i live is + 40C every other day. The crankcase gets really hot. Since i work in a kindergarten school. Kids will be kids & look & touch things they should not. It is a safety modification not aesthetic.

2. The steering damper may not be aesthetically pleasing but it serves its function well. Bearing in mind i live in a "technically" third world country where road surfaces are poorly maintained at best in my province. I have one mounted to my 600rr via frame-lower fork. But the 250 dose not have the clearance.

For the record mate its is not "our bike" It is my bike. I can modify it to suit my needs as much as you can yours. The only difference between us. Is. I would compliment you on the things i like or respectfully point out things i don't like. Not per'se " Are you serious you put a steering damper on our bike? Look's F'in ugly where you put it also"

Im here to make friends & share my experiences with others. Not make enemies.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More updates.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A few more updates.

Well i had a few problems with the Bizumo exhaust from K-speed. Apart from still being excessively loud after a repack & lets be honest, ugly as sin. The so called stainless turned out to be polished low grade crap which corroded within a week. The titanium can also turned out to be not so titanium. The only genuine part was infact the carbon tip. After arguing for an hour on the phone. Basic Thai ethics "Not our problem" So i doubt i will ever order from them again. Or recommend them anymore.

Changed a few things since last update. Fitted the juice box & 13T sproket. Colour coded the damper & built a custom exhaust/ DB killer. ( if you want something done right..) lol. Just waiting for Tygra to send up the top tripple clamp & 10mm lowered clipons. Hopefuly new springs will arrive shortly too. Aslo looking to get some custom decals made up but running low on imagination. If anyone has ideas please chip in. Sorry for the low quality pics. As always, all comments & suggestions welcomed & appreciated.

·
Registered
85 Posts
From the first pics im pleased you binned the stock pipe, looks way better now.....
steer damper? you get a tank slapper on a 250? ******************** roads here but never seen the need tbh

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Soidogbob.

The damper is more for stability. I have always had a damper on all my bikes. KInd of a habbit really. Its just my personal riding preference. For me it really makes a differance.

Happy holidays down your end mate. :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More updates post Wrap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice job

Im here to make friends & share my experiences with others. Not make enemies.[/QUOTE said:
Thank you for sharing you photos of your nice bike. Your modifications gives us good ideas of how to make our bikes look better. Personally I like the way you have used the "black and red" colour theme all over. Very nice - Happy new year and ride safe by the way!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ Thank you bud. Happy new year & be safe too :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Final Update.

Last pics of the CBR before it leaves for it's new home next week. Buyer didn't like the carbon so sprayed the pannels gloss back at extra cost. Just waiting a few days for the paint to cure fully. As always; thanks for your comments & support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8eVUwBXju4

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well done on the bike and for thinking of others with the crankcase guard. I'll be back in Bangkok and Pattaya 2015 so will be looking from some bike shops. Last year I had trouble finding too many places.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts