Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after one month out for work and so on, i came back and modified my lil cbr.
Few pictures.

Puig Windscreen.

Hotbodies Front flash indicators (modified so they can be lil outside of the faring)

Hotbodies Fender eliminator.

Race Tech Exhaust System & How it sounds. Honda CBR 250R Race Tech Exhaust - YouTube

Yoshimura Frame Sliders.

And how it looks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks Good

I have a hotbodies fender eliminator not installed yet. Just wondering what tools or process you used to remove the 2 little plastic screws/clips/ribits on the fender. Are they as easy as the video? lol They look very breakable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a hotbodies fender eliminator not installed yet. Just wondering what tools or process you used to remove the 2 little plastic screws/clips/ribits on the fender. Are they as easy as the video? lol They look very breakable.
Actually it's easier than it looks! The pain in the ass was installing flash indicators. That's why I ordered a tail
Light with build in flashes.

·
Registered
161 Posts
looks nice. How do the indicators in front look when they are on? Do you think they are bright enough?

·
Registered
636 Posts
hows the pipe sound? It look nice, but is it noisy like many others ive seen and heard? I like the look of the bike tho. awesome.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
"Hotbodies Front flash indicators (modified so they can be lil outside of the faring)"

What did you do to them?
i destroyed the old ones, cut the edges, glue it and thats the result!

hows the pipe sound? It look nice, but is it noisy like many others ive seen and heard? I like the look of the bike tho. awesome.
Yes it's noisy because of the signle cylinder. I've got a video uploaded to youtube

Honda CBR 250R Race Tech Exhaust - YouTube

Since the video was taken by a mobile phone the sound quality ain't that good. To sum up it sounds like a CRF with a custom Pipe.

^oh nice, the logos even look similar
Copy/paste i guess ;p

looks nice. How do the indicators in front look when they are on? Do you think they are bright enough?
Well they are good enough but not what i was expecting. I tested it, driving in front of my cbr was fine i could see em. Overcoming was the hard part, they are tiny...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts